Expression of Regret Expression of Regret

Mmmm...

Very calm. It almost seems like a lullaby to me.
I really like how the vocals sound too.
Overall, a nice job ;]

Disco De Chocobo Disco De Chocobo

Nice!

This is sweet.
The song makes me happy. I can see them now...Dancing chocobos!

winKoneR responds:

haha^^ yeah... and can you see that Mog with big golden chain at the turntables ? and the cactuars at the bar ? and what about that drunked tonberry dancing on the table ? XD

thanks for review !!

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Awesome

This is a great "kill everything in sight" song. Something Id listen to while playing a shoot em up. Great job.

Metalcan responds:

Thank you!

Face Your Fate Face Your Fate

Greatness

I wasnt crazy about the intro...And in general the piano throughout the song seemed a bit weak to me. I think maybe if you sustained each note on the piano it would sound much better. But everything besides that, is great. And that synth riff at 1:27 is awesome, it caught my attention the most out of the would song. You did a great job of repeating the same riffs, but arranging them so that it didnt get repetitive. Awesome song, Im fav'ing it.

Yao Ming Gangsta Yao Ming Gangsta

Haha...

Yao Ming...Haha, nice. Nice loop dude. It definitely has the asian touch.

Suspended-3rd-Chord responds:

hehe thanks. glad you like it.

Rig - Level Select Rig - Level Select

Greatness

I think this is a beautiful loop. I love the piano, and I 'specially love that sound which seems to be harmonics on an electric guitar. It really adds alot of life to the song. Overall I really dig this loop. Gj man!

Rig responds:

Thanks! I stumbled across it recently and thought "what the heck. Let's upload it."

Glad you like it! :D

[K]- The Intersellar Ride [K]- The Intersellar Ride

Nice, and pretty mellow

Its sounds very nice, but the drums are lacking...not enough hi hat pounding :D It sounds more like It would be background music in a movie rather than some thing youd hear in a club...but that doesnt make it a bad song.
But its very well done, considering the circumstances...My laptops speakers suck, so everytime I make changes to a song I have to burn it to a cd and listen to in my car :/ so I kinda know how you feel.

Also nice job on the song. Overall, for a trance song, its pretty mellow. Gj mate.

Purgatorio Purgatorio

Nice

Its very nice dude. It would be cool if you built upon it with different types of sounds, to keep it away from getting repetitive. But overall I really dig the melodies. The riff that starts at 1:25 seems off beat though. When I listen to this, I can kinda hear an ambient influence in it. gj mate

&amp;lt;{to move on}&amp;gt; <{to move on}>

Nice

Its really simple, but I can really get down to it. When I listen to this I imagine a whole bunch of sprites dancing. Very nice ;)

MadChris responds:

yeahh it still needs some work. but now that you mention it...now i have images of all these sprites dancing..lol
<{MC}>